We are constantly looking for new people to join our expanding company. Within this section, we are looking for Parking Wardens. We have sites throughout the UK, so if you are looking for work, and you match the criteria below, please apply and your CV will be passed onto the relevant area manager.
As a Parking Warden your role will involve:
- Undertaking regular patrols of car parks;
- Issuing the appropriate enforcement notice to vehicles which contravene the onsite regulations;
- Customer service assisting with queries/complaints;
- General onsite cleaning;
- Frontline machine maintenance;
- Cash reconciliation and banking when required (site specific);
- General onsite admin.
The ideal candidate will display:
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Good customer service skills;
- Good numerical skills;
- Good technical experience and ability to use smart phones and/or PDAs;
- The ability to deal with conflict whilst remaining calm and polite at all times;
- The ability to work under their own initiative and to self-motivate;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Awareness of Health and Safety.
Successful candidates will need to be flexible as the rota can change to suit business needs.
The role will be subject to reference, DBS and CCJ checks. The cost of the DBS is deductible. Items of uniform such as shirt/trousers will be provided to successful candidates by the company, to match our uniform policy.
If you wish to apply please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org