Customer Service Office Staff
Role: Customer Service – Office Staff
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm (Monday – Friday)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start date: 1st September – 1st December
Benefits: Free parking, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
HX Car Park Management Ltd is looking for experienced Customer Service Office staff members. You will be responsible for working closely within the Customer Services team and dealing with existing customer accounts. This is a full time role, offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Taking incoming orders via telephone and email;
- Keeping customer records up to date;
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times;
- Parking permit distribution;
- Using marketing campaigns to contact existing clients;
- Following up quotations;
- Handling and managing a portfolio of existing accounts;
- Building relationships with clients;
- Ensuring the client is kept up to date with all aspects of their order;
- Collecting and posting the mail each day.
- Previous experience in a customer service role is essential;
- Excellent communication skills;
- PC skills and ability to pick up new systems;
- Previous experience within a sales environment is desirable but not essential.
This role would suit applicants from Huddersfield and the surrounding areas.
If you have the necessary skills and you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV for consideration. You will be contacted within 48 hours if you have been successfully shortlisted.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org