Business Development Sales Manager and Sales Staff
Competitive package with great basic and commission!
Due to the continued expansion of HX Car Park Management Ltd, , we are looking for Regional Business Development Sales Managers and Sales staff
The successful applicant will drive the expansion of HX Car Park Management by acquiring new sites and contracts. We cover the UK yet we offer a personalised package to all our clients, with this in mind, you will be the first port of call for the new customer, and you will rectify and needs or problems that might arise.
This is a customer-facing business development / sales position requiring significant travel and cultural agility and flexibility.
Knowledge of the car park industry is valued, but not essential as our in house training department can bring you fully up to speed.
- Ability to travel
- Actively support the Senior Management Team in strategizing and analysing the market, as well as sales forecasting.
- Manage and develop the distributor network, identifying new distributor leads and determining their viability
- Assisting with training and helping to promote the company’s full product line.
- Business development and achieve agreed sales targets
- To be the commercial and technical point of contact for clients.
- To drive commercial projects working closely with all relevant departments.
- Excellent communication skills, with strong preference for candidates who are multilingual.
- Commutable to Yorkshire for area meetings.
- You will bring a proven track record of success in your career to date and a genuine passion and drive to replicate that track record in this position.
- have an enthusiastic and positive approach with a proactive, “can do” attitude, strong determination to succeed and the gravitas to work with a team in order to produce results.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org